Saturday 8 May 2010

New blog...

So, I finally got around to creating a blog.

The aim of this blog is to act as an outlet not just for photos but also recipes of stuff that I cook. I started randomly posting photos of food on Facebook a while back (loaf of bread, anyone?), a practice which proved unaccountably popular. This blog is a natural extension.

I should also give credit to a friend and former client of mine, Hannah, who inspired me with her wonderful food blog (http://wouldliketoeat.wordpress.com/). I can't guarantee that everything I post here will look as amazing as what she cooks, but I will do my best to live up to the example.

Periodically, it's possible that I will also use the blog to post political rants. This is probably an error - food and politics are not exactly a palatable mix - but hey, I need to let off steam. Please be patient.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the blog. I would love to hear your feedback on any of the recipes, suggestions on how they could be improved, or ideas for other things to cook! Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Loving your work, can't wait to follow your culinary adventures!

    Oh and I know exactly what you mean about being unable to prevent the odd political rant from making its way into a foodie post! I am confident yours will be a most delicious cocktail! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I am capable of integrating politics and cooking as creatively as you are! I loved to political jammy dodgers!

    ReplyDelete